The exposition Dimensions of the Body: from Anatomy to Microscopy at the MAV, is open from Tuesday to Friday, from 9h to 17h and on Saturdays from 9h to 14h. This exposition is recommended for all ages and can be viewed individually or in organized groups.
Aspects of visitation
Unlike individual visitation, the responsible for visitor’s group must arrange a visit through the webpage of the MAV or, ultimately, by phone. Groups of students can take advantage of scientific information exposure, being deepened and enriched through the monitoring service, conducted by a team of experts, composed of undergraduate students and graduate at USP.
The exhibition is closed to visitors on Sundays, Mondays, holidays and recesses, according to the administrative calendar of the University of São Paulo.
• Payment of individual visit is done directly at the front desk of the Museum.
• The payment of the scheduled visit of groups, not including the monitoring is done through bank deposit, on behalf of SMVAS, the Bank of Brazil, Agency 7009-2, account: 130222-1.
• Guided visits should be paid to the guide on the day of the visit.
1ª Only the value of the ticket group's visit scheduled must to be deposited (value: $ 3.00 per student).
2ª On the day of the visit the person responsible for the group should bring a letter on letterhead of the institution with the request of the visit, besides the deposit slip.
Calendar of holidays and closing of the exhibition in 2014
• January, 01, 02, 03 and 04 (Recess beginning ofyear).
• March, 03, 04 and 05 (Carnival)
• April, 18 and 19 (Passion)
• April, 21 (Tiradentes)
• May, 01 (Labour Day)
• June, 19, 20 and 21 (Corpus Christi)
• July, 09 (Constitutionalistrevolution)
• November, 15 (Republic Day)
• November, 20 (Day of Afro Descendent Consciousness)
• From December 23 to 31 (Christmas Festivities)